From June 19th to 24th 2017, Alliance Française de Bangkok hosted the 5th edition of the Lusophone Film Fest Bangkok.
Recognised with international awards at film festivals around the globe, the cinema from the Portuguese-speaking world is still mostly unknown to the general public. During this week, we had the chance to discover the great cinematographic diversity of this 240 million people linguistic community through different works: documentaries, animations, shorts and feature films.
- June 19: Waste Land (Brazil)
- June 20: Triângulo (Angola/Portugal/Brazil)
- June 21: Macau Sam assi (Macau), The Ball (Mozambique), 3×3 (Portugal), Island of Flowers (Brazil)
- June 22: Virgin Margarida (Mozambique)
- June 23: Where The Sun Rises (Timor-Leste)
- June 24: Journey to Cape Verde (Portugal), The Brats and the Toy Thief (Mozambique), Giant (Portugal), O Menino e o Mundo (Brazil)