We are pleased to announce that Alliance Française Bangkok will be partially reopening to the public on Monday, June 1, 2020.
However, for your own safety and the safety of other visitors and to prevent the spread of the COVID-19, you are requested to follow specific requirements.
In this article you will find information about:
- THE REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER AND CIRCULATE IN OUR BUILDING
- THE CINEMA
- THE MEDIA LIBRARY SERVICE
- THE REGISTRATION SERVICE
- THE TRANSLATION SERVICE
- THE BOOKSHOP AND THE RESTAURANT
In the building
- Wear a mask at all times
- Your temperature will be measured at the entrance
- Disinfect your hands with the hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal or wash your hands regularly
- Respect the social distancing with other visitors (1.5 meters)
- 4 persons maximum in the elevator
Good news! Our cinema will start to screen films from June 6, starting with an animation movie for kids! Click here to see our cinema agenda.
However, for social distancing reason, we have blocked 3 seats out of 4 in the cinema room.
The Media Library will reopen from June 2, with operating hours from Tuesday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. And from June 16, it will be open until 6p.m.
For a safe and controlled reopening, a new health protocol has been implemented. Please comply with it.
- Always wear a face mask
- 12 people maximum inside the Media Library (16 people maximum from June 16)
- Time slot: 1 hour
- Respect the social distancing measures
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance
- Books will be decontaminated for 4 days
- Quotas and loan duration remain unchanged
- The Media Library areas will be disinfected every hour
- Children are always under the responsibility of the parents and must be supervised at all times
NEW: Book sale – every book at 50 THB!
Don’t forget to join the Media Library Facebook group!
The Registration Service will be open for visits at the usual opening hours.
Contact: email@example.com | tel 02 670 42 15 | Line@: afbkk_frenchclass
The service will reopen at normal operating hours, from June 1, 2020.
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Click here to see the conditions
Bookshop and restaurant
Carnets d’Asie will be open from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 5pm.
Café Mademoiselle will be open from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 3pm.