Alliance Française Bangkok is recruiting an executive assistant.
Type : local contract
Place : Bangkok
Your primary mission is to assist the Director and the Vice-director for the management their administrative tasks and other projects.
Job description :
Within your scope of work and with constant pro-activity you will be in charge of the following missions which could be redefined based on the needs of the structure.
• General secretary :
- Set up and coordinate the Director’s meetings
- Acknowledge, prepare and manage correspondences
- Organize administrative meetings of Alliance Francaise and its comity. Do the minutes of meeting
- Manage any professional bookings and accommodations for Alliance Francaise personnel
- Participate in preparing administrative and other recurring dossiers per Management’s requests for Thai local market
- Be responsible for dossiers archive
• Administrative tasks for Alliance Francaise :
- Be the contact person for foreign authorities and institutions regarding all administrative procedures
- You could be brought to establish technical dossiers from time to time
- Be in charge of statutory issues, relations with local authorities and relations with the comity regarding the revenue and general assembly
• Assistance to HR tasks :
- Manage visas applications
- Update corporate regulations based on the Management’s directions and policies
- Ensure the application of corporate regulations (personnel’s missions, annual leaves, working schedules, sick leaves, application of local regulations and laws)
- Follow-up personnel’s contract terms, visas application and all HR files archiving
- Ensure application of safety norm at Alliance Francaise
- Be responsible of spreading administrative and institutional information of Alliance Francaise
• Property management tasks :
- Be responsible for managing the property (Alliance Francaise’s building and parking)
- Ensure and follow-up on the well-functioning of building caretaking, housekeeping
- Be the contact person between the Management and technical team on daily basis
In terms of representation, the executive assistant will have to be present for all official events at Alliance Francaise.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree
- At least one experience in the same field/expertises
- Mastery skills in Excel and Powerpoint is required
- Speaks Thai fluently
- Speaks English and has skills in writing in English
- Capacity to speak and write in French will be highly appreciated and considered
This position requires high interpersonal/people skill as well as organisational skill and pro-activity.
The executive assistant is above all required to be discreet and confidential. Highly available, the candidate might have to adapt his/her schedules when needed.
Main qualities to succeed :
- Reliability, discretion, pro-activity and capacity to execute tasks in a short period of time
- High people skill, adaptability and teamwork,
- Organizational skill, service mind and availability
To apply for this job :
Please send your resume (CV) with a cover letter within August, 26 2018 by email to : email@example.com