Internship offer: Assistant of Administration Department
(Starting from April or May 2023 subject to availability)
Location: Alliance Française Bangkok, 179 wireless Road, Lumphini, Pathum wan, Bangkok 10330
Working Schedule: 40 hrs./week, from Monday to Friday, schedule can be amended based on the activities of Alliance Française
Alliance Française Bangkok is devoted to the teaching and learning of the French language, as well as the promotion of Francophone cultures and cultural diversity. We offer a wide range of French and Thai courses, as well as cultural and art activities. We welcome more than 2,500 students and thousands of visitors for over 150 cultural activities each year: exhibitions, concerts, film screenings, conferences, theatre, festivals or fairs, etc.; a 220-seat auditorium equipped with digital technology that can accommodate a wide range of events.
Missions during the internship:
- Consolidate and register data into computer system properly
- Arrange and classify data to desired formats accordingly
- Liaise with concerning units in related to Administration internally and externally
- Assist and support activities of other Departments as deemed appropriate i.e. Cultural activities, Registration department activity etc.
- Being able to speak English fluently (ideally B2 level), French is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Being well-rounded and have general cultural knowledge, enthusiastic, disciplined, take responsibility, friendly, punctual, having problem-solving skill.
- Being proficient in computer skills using Microsoft Word, Power point, Excel and Internet.
How to apply: If you are interested in this offer, please send your resume with a photo and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org