In accordance with the announcement of the Ministry of Education of Thailand on the 27th of January, 2021, we are pleased to announce that our onsite classes will resume from the 1st of February. Courses that were scheduled online remain online.
So get ready to meet your classmates and teachers in person in a safe and cheerful environment! :-)
We were starting to get bored without you!
To ensure a reopening in the best sanitary conditions, we have taken several measures for your own safety and the safety of the other students.
In the classrooms
- Tables are set up in compliance with social distancing measures.
- Teachers will always wear a protective face shield during the class.
- Classrooms will be cleaned and disinfected after each class.
You are also required to observe the following rules:
- Always wear a face mask or face shield at all time in the class and in the building.
- Bring your own pens/pencils.
In the building
When entering and circulating in the building you are required to:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Have your temperature checked at the entrance.
- Scan a QR code or fill in a sign-in sheet at the entrance.
- Disinfect your hands with the hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal or wash your hands regularly.
- Respect the social distancing with other visitors (1.5 meters).
- Respect the 4 persons limitation in the elevator.
Also, all our services (registration, media library and translation) are back to normal in compliance with the current health measures.