Due to the current health situation, Alliance Française Bangkok has reduced most of its activities from the 4th of January 2021.
For your own safety and the safety of other visitors and to prevent the spread of the COVID-19, you are requested to follow specific requirements.
In this article, you will find more information about:
- THE REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER IN OUR BUILDING
- THE CLASSES
- THE CINEMA & CULTURAL EVENTS
- THE MEDIA LIBRARY
- THE REGISTRATION SERVICE
- THE TRANSLATION SERVICE
- THE BOOKSHOP AND THE RESTAURANT
In the building
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Your temperature will be measured at the entrance.
- Scan a QR code or fill in a sign-in sheet at the entrance.
- Disinfect your hands with the hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal or wash your hands regularly.
- Respect the social distancing with other visitors (1.5 meters).
- 4 persons maximum in the elevator.
In accordance with the announcements of the Governorate of Bangkok and the Ministry of Education of Thailand, on-site languages courses will begin online then switch to on-site classes after the 31st of January, subject to possible changes by the public authorities.
Our online solution reproduces the best experience of an on-site class! A solution that has already proven itself when it was implemented in 2020 (80% satisfaction rate).
Click here to see our tutorial video.
In accordance with the announcements of the Governorate of Bangkok and the Ministry of Education of Thailand, art courses (fashion, dance and singing) are postponed to a later date until further notice.
Cinema & Cultural events
The movie theater of Alliance Française and cultural events will be closed until the 17th of January 2021 and should be reopened on the 18th of January 2021, subject to possible changes by the public authorities.
The media library will be closed until the 31st of January 2021 subject to possible changes by the public authorities.
However, the borrowing of books/DVDs remains available with prior reservation.
How to borrow
1. Check out the online catalog here,
2. Send us your selection to firstname.lastname@example.org (the number of borrowing remains the same as usual),
3. A confirmation e-mail will let you know that your order is ready,
4. You have 48 hours to collect your borrowing at the reception and registration service of AF Bangkok,
5. For returning, Pour les retours, please drop the books/DVDs in box in front of the reception service.
In order to respect the sanitary rules and protect your health, the returned books will be subject to a decontamination period of 3 days.
We remind our members and students that they have access to Culturethèque, the online media library.
Don’t forget to join the Media Library Facebook group!
The service continues to operate at regular hours to answer your questions.
Contact: email@example.com | tel 02 670 42 15 | Line@: afbkk_frenchclass
Our on-site service remains opened during our usual opening hours, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday, with the following restrictions:
Customers reception is available only on the ground floor. Please inform us of your arrival with the security guard at the entrance.
To submit documents for translation, sending them by post is recommended. However, we ensure the deposit of documents on site on the ground floor from 10h00-12h00. Outside this period, please inform us of your arrival with the security guard at the entrance.
To pick up translated documents on site, please contact the security guard at the entrance, showing the payment receipt (previously received by email in the case of payment by bank transfer).
For any additional questions, we remain available at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 02 670 4205.
Bookshop and restaurant
Carnets d’Asie will be open from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 5pm.
(3 clients maximum in the same time inside the bookshop)
Café Mademoiselle will be open from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 5pm in respect of the current health measures: wear a mask and keep social distancing.