Due to the current health situation and in accordance with the announcement of the Ministry of Education in Thailand and the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration, Alliance Française Bangkok has reduced most of its activities until further notice.
For your own safety and the safety of other visitors and to prevent the spread of the COVID-19, you are requested to follow specific requirements.
In this article, you will find more information about:
- THE REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER IN OUR BUILDING
- THE CLASSES
- THE CINEMA & CULTURAL EVENTS
- THE MEDIA LIBRARY
- THE REGISTRATION SERVICE
- THE TRANSLATION SERVICE
- THE BOOKSHOP AND THE RESTAURANT
In the building
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Your temperature will be measured at the entrance.
- Scan a QR code or fill in a sign-in sheet at the entrance.
- Disinfect your hands with the hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal or wash your hands regularly.
- Respect the social distancing with other visitors (1.5 meters).
- 4 persons maximum in the elevator.
In accordance with the announcements of the Ministry of Education of Thailand and the Bangkok metropolitan administration, on-site languages courses switched online since the 17th of April and will come back to on-site classes until further notice.
Our online solution reproduces the best experience of an on-site class! A solution that has already proven itself when it was implemented in 2020 (80% satisfaction rate).
Click here to see our tutorial video.
In accordance with the announcements of the Governorate of Bangkok and the Ministry of Education of Thailand, art courses (fashion, dance and singing) are postponed to a later date until further notice.
Cinema & Cultural events
The movie theater of Alliance Française and cultural events are closed until further notice.
The media library is closed until further notice.
However, the borrowing of books/DVDs remains available with prior reservation.
How to borrow
1. Check out the online catalog here,
2. Send us your selection to firstname.lastname@example.org (the number of borrowing remains the same as usual),
3. A confirmation e-mail will let you know that your order is ready,
4. You can come to collect your borrowing at the entrance of AF Bangkok on Saturday,
5. For returning, please drop the books/DVDs at the entrance of AF Bangkok.
In order to respect the sanitary rules and protect your health, the returned books will be subject to a decontamination period of 3 days.
We remind our members and students that they have access to Culturethèque, the online media library.
Don’t forget to join the Media Library Facebook group!
The service is open online and by phone with its regular hours to answer your questions.
Contact: email@example.com | tel 02 670 42 15 | Line@: afbkk_frenchclass
Our on-site service is open online and by phone with our usual opening hours, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
For any additional questions, we remain available at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 02 670 4205.
Bookshop and restaurant
Café Mademoiselle is closed until further notice.