In accordance with the announcements of the Governorate of Bangkok and the Ministry of Education of Thailand of the 2nd of January, regarding the measures taken to restrain the diffusion process of the COVID-19, Alliance Française Bangkok will reduce most of its activities from the 4th of January as follows :
- The movie theater, the auditorium, the media library, the restaurant Café Mademoiselle, will be closed from the 4th of January until the 17th of January, date of end of the validity of the Governorate of Bangkok decision.
- French courses will go “online” from the 9th until the 31st of January, end of validity of the decision of the Ministry of Education in Thailand.
- Art activities, scheduled to start on the 13th of January are postponed to a later date that will be announced soon.
- Translation service will still be open, just as the loan service of the Mediathèque, but only through online reservation and distant loan/return.
- During this entire period of time, the reception and registration office of Alliance Française Bangkok will stay open to answer all your questions, as well as our telephone assistance (02 670 4200) or by Line: @afbkk_frenchclass and Facebook Messenger.
Thank you for your understanding,
Alliance Française Bangkok