Carnets d’Asie: the francophone bookshop of Thailand!
Carnets d’Asie provides you with a wide range of French newspapers and the exceptional suite of 13 000 books newly-added every week, in all categories and for all groups of public.
The specialties of Carnets d’Asie include:
- an extensive collection about Thailand and the South-East Asia
- the complete series of books for school: French as a foreign language, extra-curricular, dictionaries, etc.
- collections for young readers continuously added in.
- order in store or from home and receive the express delivery everywhere in Thailand
- Meetings and book-signing sessions with the authors, the events in close partnership with Alliance française
Carnets d'Asie is open:
1st floor of Alliance française Bangkok
- Monday to Saturday
- from 10 am to 7 pm
For more information:
- 02 670 42 80