Alliance Française Bangkok
179 Wireless Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan District
Telephone : 02 670 4200
Free tuk-tuk shuttle service between Witthayu and Alliance Française Bangkok: 8.00am-8.00pm
HOW TO GET TO ALLIANCE FRANÇAISE BANGKOK
- Via the MRT Lumphini, exit 3, drive up Wittayu Road for 300 meters, then our tuk-tuk will take you from the entrance of the soi to our building
- By car, from Sukhumvit, Rama IV, Sathorn, or Silom, join Witthayu Road and take the road along the Japanese and Australian embassies before reaching our building where you can park your vehicle (please note, spaces are limited and you will be asked for an ID before entering the parking lot).
- If the Alliance Française parking lot is full, we recommend that you park either at the Q House parking lot located at the corner of Sathorn and Rama IV or the Sindhorn Building parking lot, located on Witthayu Road. Both parking lots, however, charge a fee.
- You can also go to AF by motorcycle, scooter or bicycle and park your vehicle in front of the building.
- Many bus lines such as buses 13 (Lumpini Park – Witthayu Road), 50 (Lumpini Park – Witthayu Road), 62 (Lumpini Park / One Bangkok) or 76 (direction Witthayu Road) can take you near us, bus stops are accessible by walk to the entrance of the soi where our tuk-tuk will ride you to our building.