Alliance Française Bangkok requires an Audio Visual Technician URGENTLY
The agent will be attached to the Cultural and space rental department of Alliance Française – the French cultural center in Bangkok – in Lumpini district (179 Witthayu road, Pathumwan, Bangkok); the Audio Visual technician’s mission is to:
Role & responsibilities:
- Ensure the operation (sound / light / digital / electricity (basic) / technical) of the spaces of Alliance Française and especially of the 219-seat auditorium, exhibition spaces, and classrooms of the building.
- Ensure the good functioning of the technical equipment of the auditorium and supervise its maintenance.
- Prepare Alliance Française spaces according to needs such as: exams, cultural activities, space rentals, etc.
- Keep to date the technical procedure sheets and the list of equipment.
- Supervise any additional technical staff as needed.
- Any other necessary technical requests expressed by the Management for the proper functioning of Alliance Française Bangkok.
- Proficiency in audio visual skills (online and hybrid conference, sound system)
- English skill will be an advantage
- Availability evenings and weekends depending on service requirements.
- Diplomacy, calm and sense of hospitality (link with external partners and the internal team).
- Loyalty, discretion and respect for hierarchy.
- Speed of execution, ability to provide solutions quickly.
- Great adaptability depending on the situation and the equipment available.
- Team spirit.
Working days and hours / salary:
40 hours per week, Tuesday to Saturday included, 10:00-19:00 (1-hour lunch break)
Salary starting from 32,000 THB but negotiable based on experience and qualifications
The schedules may be adjusted depending on the needs and he/she will be subject to compensation
How to apply:
If you are interested in this offer, please send your resume with a photo and a cover letter at email@example.com